Wednesday, October 12, 2005

桜 (Sakura) Dance Club Results

So I decided to test out my ability to search for things in Japanese on the web, and I was decently surprised. Turns out I was able to find the website for the event by inputing into yahoo japan "Fukuoka Dance Festival Sakura".

There were over 100 teams, and Sakura, the team that I watched and we all watched practice, placed 5th! Not too bad. Unfortunately though, there is not website for the dance school, and I have been unable to find an e-mail from the dance competition website, so maybe I'll call and ask, or maybe I'll just go on with things and be happy about what I was able to find.

Every year there is this dance competition, here's the website if you care to try and work your way around it: Fukukoi Dance Festival

No comments: