Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Spongebob Squarepants and the7 dwarves

So I was looking through all of my old e-mails piling up in my inbox (I have trouble deleting and do so in mass usually, eliminating them back down to one page all in one go from over a 100 emails sometimes), and came across a picture e-mailed from my friend Thomas in Nagoya. The picture was of the water-logged Patrick of Spongebob Squarepants fame. We were discussing whether or not he would actually increase 5X his size (or whatever was advertised, I think it was 5 times). It turns out he had a gash in his belly and may have lost girth due to this during his waterlogging process. Oh well. In case you don't know who Patrick is, here's a good pic (I'll admit, I didn't know).




The other conversation we had that was whether or not you knew all the names of the 7 Dwarves. I realized that although I knew about 4 or 5, I didn't actually know all seven. Do you? Think it over...... Grumpy..... Sleepy..... Happy..... (keep going on your own now)

Good luck!!!

No comments: