Wednesday, April 19, 2006

paypal for donations...

So I have created a paypal account for those overseas (back in the US) who wish to support me. I will then transfer everything to my account from Japan to the US and add any donations from abroad and submit it all to the Lymphoma Society via online.

My paypal account e-mail is pallaver@hotmail.com

I will be hopefully updating the site we have set up for this trip with this information as well, but seeing as things posted on this blog get forwarded through my yahoogroups, figured it best to post here as well.

I would appreciate your support, and lots of little donations add up to a big donation, so don't feel shy about even a small sum.

Since, Neil

1 comment:

Leis said...

Hey there Pallaver

Why did I never realise you were on blogspot?! I always used to read this stuff via your yahoogroup. Well, this arrangement is a whole lot more convenient. Hope you don't mind if I link to you -

Kisses x