Tuesday, January 17, 2006

New Year's Resolution

One of my New Year's Resolutions (I have a list, although this is one which I have thus far adhered to quite successfully, although successfully since it's a twice a week resolution only) is to wear a tie for class at Tamano Commercial H.S. Yes, I know what you're thinking: I've never worn a tie before here at school consistently, ever. Well, hopefully that will change.

I wore the suit which I miraculously recovered from the marine liner (more on that story when I begin my Thailand-saga posts, which will hopefully happen soon seeing as tonight I will get all of the pictures and videos onto my external hard drive) last Wednesday, sparking a lot of "kakoi's" and surprised teachers and students. Today I am wearing sweater, shirt, and tie, although can't really see the tie with the sweater on. Just knowing it's there though is really what counts for now.

I will be hopefully wearing bowties in the spring, although need to buy some. Bowties are expensive. I should've asked my secret santa for a bowtie. Darn.

Keep your eyes peeled and toes curled for the huge never-ending slew of posts that will probably be a poor attempt at describing just how awesome my trip to Thailand was.

No comments: